Enjoy the delicious and popular White, Black or Red Hakata Ramen. There’s no reservation required so you can dine anytime you want.
What You’ll Get
¥420 for a White Hakata Ramen and ¥470 for Black and Red Hakata Ramen for 1 person (total value up to ¥680)
• Tonkotsu soup
An exquisite soup made over a whole day using numerous pig heads which are nutritious, and have plenty of calcium and collagen, which are said to be good for beauty and health. Tonkotsu broth contains an ingredients called “inosinic acid”, which works to neutralize alcohol. In addition, it is said that the “pickled takana mustard” contains spices which are said to helps burn excess body fat.
• Extra-fine firm noodles
Ultra-thin firm noodles that go great with soup are indispensable for Hakata ramen! You can adjust the firmness of noodles to your liking.
A sauce made by blending 20 kinds of ingredients, and ripened for a long time. It is a good source of umami and it deepens the taste.
※For more details
• For smooth service, please present the printed coupon.
• Your coupon cannot be redeemed with a handwritten note or just the number. Please have the coupon ready for display.
• Please tell the store clerk that you have a Groupon coupon before ordering.
• Do not cut or tear coupons and bring them with the “Security Code, Coupon Number, QR Code” specified.
• For mobile phone user, please present the “Security Code, Coupon Number, QR Code” displayed on your phone screen.
• Expiration Date: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase Limit: Up to 30 tickets per person
*Can be use with other Groupon coupons on the same day.
*Total combined use will be up to 4 tickets a person per day.
■Date and time of use
• Usage time 13:00～21:00（Last entry 20:30）
• Exclusion day: Indefinite holidays due to store reasons
*During large holidays(e.g.Obon and New Year) please contact the store.
■How to Redeem
• Reservation: No reservation required
You must first register a new account on Groupon Japan. Although you may already have an account with Groupon in another country, unfortunately this account does not transfer to Groupon Japan.
If you don't have a Groupon account yet, please check here.
For English customer service, contact: